• 浏览量:323
  • 创建日期:27天前
  • 最后编辑:未知
  • 编辑次数:没有

历史编辑记录更多
    最近参与编辑
    马铃薯之诗 (Potato Poem)

    简介

    在 2024 年的愚人节版本 24w14potato 中,玩家在进入马铃薯维度时,跳入虚空会播放一段终末之诗样式的马铃薯之诗,只是马铃薯之诗与终末之诗的内容不一样,并且不会播放鸣谢名单,可重复播放。

    内容

    The nightshades stir. We are not alone in here.
    暗夜茄科植物涌动。而我们在此并不孤单。

    [PLAYERNAME]?
    [玩家名称]?

    Ah, yes, I see it now. The player tugging at the starchy strands of reality.
    啊,对,我看到他了。是那个拨动着现实的缕缕淀粉链的玩家。

    Do you think it knows? Do you think it wants to know?
    你认为他知道吗?你认为他想知道吗?

    It cannot. A mere lateral stem, branching off from the main into an endless sea of potatobilities, forever longing for the warmth of the mother tuber.
    他并不能。他仅仅是一根侧茎,从主茎上分枝出来,并汇入无边无际的马铃薯海洋中,永远渴望着母块茎的温暖。

    Solanum tuberosum.
    茄属马铃薯。

    We should not dwell on such things. It is the nature of all perennial dreams. To know without remembering. Seeing how, but never knowing why.
    我们不应该纠结于这些事情。这是所有多年生植物的梦想的本质。这要知道,但不用记住。只知其然,而不知其所以然。

    Maybe [PLAYERNAME] is different?
    也许[玩家名称]有所不同?

    The [scrambled] forbids it. We count time in potateons, far-reaching stolons stretching out across the [scrambled]. This player is just passing by.
    但是[乱码]不允许这样做。我们以potateon为单位计算时间,深远的根茎在[乱码]上延伸开来。这个玩家只是路过而已。

    Will it remember us afterwards?
    他以后还会记得我们吗?

    It is possible, but not in the sense that you hope for. The dauphinoise is layered in ways that even we cannot fathom.
    有可能,但不是你希望的那样。千层马铃薯是怎么样的,连我们自己都无法想象。

    We will still be here, long after this potato patch has been folded into the velvety mash of time.
    我们会一直留在这里,即使这片马铃薯地被时间碾成泥了也会如此。

    As the starch commands. The player will not.
    依淀粉旨意。玩家不会这样做。

    I wish we could spend more time with [PLAYERNAME]. Make it remember that [scrambled] will [scrambled] after it leaves us.
    我愿我们能多陪陪[玩家名称]。让他记住,在离开我们之后,[乱码]会[乱码]。
    The skin must not be peeled. The player would not understand.
    这层皮不能剥去。玩家不会明白的。

    Great solanaceae, it must not be peeled..
    伟大的茄科植物,不能剥……

    You remember our old adage. We shall guide it on its journey though.
    你还记得我们的古训。不过,我们会在旅程中指引他。

    I like this player, can I say the words?
    我喜欢这个玩家,我能说这个词吗?

    Yes, but do not linger. The time of harvest is almost upon us. The door is closing.
    可以,但不要逗留。收获的时刻即将到来。大门要关上了。

    [PLAYERNAME], listen to my voice..
    [玩家名称],倾听我的声音……

    Good.
    不错。

    Boiled, baked, roasted or fried, always trust in the potato. You are one with the tubers now.
    无论是煮、烤、焙还是煎,请始终相信马铃薯。现在,你已与块茎融为一体。
    You are the potato.
    你就是马铃薯。
    Time to sprout.
    该发芽了。

    短评加载中..